Friday, 16 August 2013

Search Matrix


Nitin


I hope this is ready for the “ Happy Birthday “ page – for which , I have already sent you the revised page write up
Today morning , along with Shuklendu , I will be at LTIT
But you may call me around 1:30 pm to show the matrix ( TeamViewer ) . If OK , we should upload in the afternoon 
As far as “ Resume Archive “ page is concerned , I feel ( but I could be wrong ) that the Search Matrix Tabulation should consist of :
Ø 26 columns for 26 alphabets – where each alphabet corresponds to the starting of “ First Name “ on the resume

Ø 26 rows for 26 alphabets – where each alphabet corresponds to the starting of “ Second Name “ on the resume

Each cell will show ( hyperlink ) , the number of resumes corresponding to the particular combination
Eg :
If I am searching my resume , then I should select :
Ø Column “ H “

Ø Row      “ P “

And click

Do let me know , if you can think of a better alternative

As far as possible , in all these Search Matrix pages , we should avoid horizontal scroll

hcp
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment