Monday, 1 July 2013

RE: Working sample


Shuklendu

I would appreciate if Nitin / Rahul could advise me by Wednesday

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:12 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: Working sample

Shuklendu


I spoke to you about this in the morning

I would appreciate if Nitin / Rahul could examine these databases and advise whether these could be used to ,

Ø Upload on CustomizeResume , like the earlier batch of 47 lakhs
Ø Enable creation of Mailing Lists ( of Consumers ) in B2C web site under development by LTIT students , where the “ Selection Parameters “ ( which you will find in the relevant U/I design ) are :

·        Gendre
·        Employment Status
·        Designation Level
·        Edu Quali Level
·        Experience Level
·        Age Group

My choice of the above-mentioned “ Selection Parameters “ was governed by what fields / data was available to us in the 47 lakh existing records

But ,

If this new database ( of 100 lakh records ) , being offered by Amit is more comprehensive and enables many more “ Selection Parameters “ ( in order to Zero-in on sharply defined demographic target group ) , then it would be a tremendous advantage.

Nitin / Rahul should study these databases from the above perspective of B2C website

Although the asking price for these 100 lakh records is Rs 12,000 / - , I am sure ,I can bring it down thru bargaining

Most important thing is to establish its usability in B2C

hcp

From: @mit [mailto:amit99955@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 9:38 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Working sample

www.kenils.co.in
amit :- +91- 8866128655

No comments:

Post a Comment