Sunday, 26 May 2013

RE: CPT & CS SAMPLE


Dear Amit


Thank you for sending sample records from databases of CPT  and  CS

I presume CS stands for Company Secretary

What does CPT stand for ?

As far as I can make out , these are persons who have applied for admission to these ( post-graduate ) course

That means , they must have passed some basic graduation ( B.Com ? )

In any case , as far as my requirement is concerned , the database must have following columns / fields :

1>                 Name

2>                 Date of Birth ( I can derive AGE from this )

3>                 Gender ( Male / Female )

4>                 Marital Status ( Married / Single or Bachelor )

5>                 ( Degree / Diploma level ) Edu Qualification with year of passing

6>                 Employment Status ( Employed / Unemployed ie Fresh Graduate )

7>                 Experience ( Years ) ( Months ) ( If this info is given , then Item# 6 is not required )

8>                 Designation Level ( Fresh Graduate / Supervisory / Mid Management / Sr Manager ) ( This is not a MUST , if Item#7 is given )

9>                 Address

10>           City

11>           Email ID

12>           Mobile No


I would be happy to look at any database which contains
Above-mentioned  MINIMUM information

I find that many of the above-mentioned data are missing from the samples sent – hence not of interest

Regards

Hemen parekh
.
From: @mit [mailto:amit99955@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:24 PM
To: amit99957@gmail.com
Subject: CPT & CS SAMPLE

amit DUDAKIYA
MOB :- 08866128655

No comments:

Post a Comment