Tuesday, 16 April 2013

RE: graduate data


Dear Ranjeet


Thank you for your prompt response in sending sample database of “ Fresh Graduates

Except , on checking , I found that this database also includes , persons with 16 / 10/7/24 years of experience ! ( Check column ‘ S “ )

Further , I do not understand what the following columns stand for :

·         G…… category
·         I……..stream
·         O……..inter
·         P……….grad
·         T to Z…….DOT
·         AA  to  AF…….. P1 /P2  etc

Can you please explain the meaning of these columns ?


Regards

Hemen parekh


PS


As per recent research carried out by consulting firm, Knowledgefaber , India’s 33,000 colleges churned out 5,090,799 graduates in 2013

I presume , a similar number must have passed out in 2012

That would add up to approx 100 lakh ( 10 million ) graduates passing out in last 2 years

I am interested in having a database of these 10 million

From: Ranjeet Singh [mailto:edu.databank@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:24 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: graduate data



--
Thanks & Regards



Sales Team
Education Databank
09711832349

No comments:

Post a Comment