Thursday, 11 April 2013

How AirPush pays developers


·         Shuklendu /  Nitin
·          
Find below a part of FAQ at www.Airpush.com
I would request you to go thru the entire FAQ for getting better understanding of how it works
I even got an impression that InMobi / AirPush can both deliver Ads simultaneously – but Amit Goyal’s email indicates otherwise !
May be I have misunderstood the FAQ
I twice tried to phone Amit but his phone keeps ringing
It seems Amit must have registered at AirPush on our behalf because AirPush email gives User Name as hcp@RecruitGuru.com  !
If RecruitGuru is registered at AirPush as a “ Developer “ ( not as a Publisher ? ) , then , I suppose the account will be in the name of RecruitGuru and , payments
 will be made to RecruitGuru
Take a look at AirPush Email below :




Welcome to Airpush !

Thank you for registering at Airpush. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration!

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to click on the link once and your account will be updated.

To complete your registration, click on the link below:

http://www.airpush.com/affiliates/auth/activate/7b0303f9036176675b5a2bbe2796afc9/

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at support@airpush.com / Contact Us

Your Username is: hcp@recruitguru.com

All the best!

Regards,
Airpush Support Team

·         FAQ
·          
·          
Developers are paid on a CPM basis (cost per thousand impressions) rather than CPC. An "impression" in the case of Push Notification Ads includes any time an ad is pushed to a device, whether or not the user actually views the ad or not. The actual CPM rate which you are paid for a given app is driven by the CTR, CPC, and Quality for the given app.

For Icon Ads, impressions are based on Icon installations.

Airpush developers typically make over $10 CPM's. From your developer account you can track CPM's in real-time for each registered app.


I will try to get some clarification from Suneet when I meet him today

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment