Sunday, 3 March 2013

Breaking the Silence


Dear Samudra


Here is good news

On Saturday , we launched our latest app, RESUME  BLASTER

It enables a jobseeker ( mostly Undergraduates / Fresh Graduates ) to blast their resumes to,

Ø  100,000 companies by name, in

Ø  51 Industries , in

Ø  665 cities


And absolutely FREE !

Within 2 months, Company-list will exceed 700,000 in 1000 cities


It is possible that the students who use Examify , may find this app useful

If you too think so , think of some way to make them aware

One can download it from www.CustomizeResume.com or from Google Play

With regards,

Hemen

(M) 0-98,67,55,08,08


















From: Examify Team [mailto:friends@examify.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:37 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: anokheeparekh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Examify loves you back!

Wow! You Sir are an inspiration :)

Would love to meet with you someday, but after this has stabilized a little bit more. Right now both of us are working on approximately 4 hours of sleep every night :)

On behalf of the Examify family,
Samudra

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Samudra


I came across news about your site in yesterday's Hindustan Times

I was intrigued because some 5 years back , I had thought of compiling ALL the questions ( along with their options ) - and which particular option turned out to be correct - of Kaun Banega Crorepati

Then get someone to write an algorithm to " ferret out the patterns " of the right options and then " predict " ( statistically , of course ) the most likely RIGHT answer to the next question

But I could not get around to doing this , due to


> my lack of software knowledge

> my preoccupation with my 7th job-portal ( www.CustomizeResume.com )

> obsession to develop mobile app " My Jobs "
http://www.customizeresume.com/Jobseeker/MyJobs.aspx


> my age ( I am now well into 80 years )



Let us get together one of these days

Feel free to phone me on (M)0-98,67,55,08,08

Hemen Parekh

Andheri - Mumbai


PS:

You can find my profile at www.3pConsultants.co.in> Founders

In the meantime , I am forwarding this to my granddaughter Anokhee who teaches English at Ethelburga University - UK



No comments:

Post a Comment