Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Re: Ad Placement


Hi All,

Please find attached the modified screen shots as requested by Nitin this morning.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Revathi


Many thanks for incorporating these changes

By making it very easy for the user to get one more job alert without having to logout / login , I feel , there will be a strong urge to continue to use the widget

Nitin is now installing it on Aakash tablet and testing it

If everything works fine , which I am confident , Nitin will upload the new files on our own web site as also on Android Market today itself

Thereafter I will request Nipun Padha to download / install  and test

I will keep you informed

Regards

hemen

From: Team SiteonMobile [mailto:siteonmobile@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 3:26 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Re: Ad Placement

Hello Mr Heman,

Pl find below the url for smartphone and Aakash. Pl try and let us know.
a. Akash

http://tinyurl.com/JobsWdt-Ak-AP-v3-2
b. Smartphone
 http://tinyurl.com/JobsWdt-SP-AP-v3-2
Changes made are:-
1.    1.  Providing one job alert immediately after an ad is clicked.
  2.  Default ad url when there is no ad displayed is changed to ‘www.3pconsultants.co.in’.
3.    3.  Message  displayed is “ Every time you touch / view / close , below product advertisement , you get to see one more job alert “
Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Revathi



I refer to our telecom this morning re showing some default “ advt “ , whenever InMobi fails to deliver a product advt

If something like this is possible , then I would be happy if the following message appears :


www.3pconsultants.co.in   /   For Executive Search , Corporate India’s First Choice



I suppose , a jobseeker who touches this URL , would get to see the homepage of 3P web site

Then , when he closes , he will see one more job alert

Of course , if InMobi does deliver a product advt , then that will be seen by the jobseeker

Regards

hemen






No comments:

Post a Comment