Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Pre-Installing My Jobs Widget on Reliance Tablets


Dear  Rajan



It was nice meeting you a few days back

At that time I briefly mentioned that I was working on developing a Android-based widget which would enable jobseekers to

Ø pull onto their Smart phones / Tablets , daily job alerts , perfectly matching with their resumes

Ø Apply against any of those alerts by simply “ touching “ APPLY “ button on their mobile screen


Last week , we uploaded   My Jobs Widget    on our web site  www.CustomizeResume.com

We also uploaded it on Android Market  at   https://market.android.com/details?id=hp.com.jamtasklet

However this version ( on both these sites ) is integrated with InMobi.com Advt Network and users will get to see ads delivered by InMobi

As far as Reliance 3G Android Tablet is concerned , my proposal is as follows :

Ø We will re-configure Tablet version of our Widget for Reliance Tablets

Ø This version will be integrated ( thru an API ) to deliver “ Brand / Product / Service “ advertisements thru any Ad Network of your choice. I believe Reliance already have their own Ad Network

Ø Reliance , will then pre-install the widget on all Reliance Tablets BEFORE shipping

Ø Reliance will share with us the Ad Revenue on 50:50 basis


I am already in discussion with a few other Smart phone / Tablet manufacturers for a similar arrangement

I would appreciate if you can pass on this mail to the concerned executive in Reliance

I can be reached on ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

With regards

Hemen Parekh

3P Consultants




No comments:

Post a Comment