Monday, 2 January 2012

I am just across the road


Dear Vinay


It took me 30 minutes to find your email ID but I am glad I did

In DNA ( Nov 09 , 2011 ) , Mr Dilip Modi spoke of creating an App Store [ Spice HotSpot ] where Indian developers can upload their Mobile Smart phone App


I have developed such an App “ My Jobs “ which I would like to get pre-installed on Smart phones / Tablets being manufactured by Spice Mobility

App , which Suneet Tuli [ Datawind ] plans to pre-install on all Aakash / Ubislate Tablets , starting end Jan


To quote Suneet :


“ Dear Hemen

Thank you for your proposal. I think this is a great app and would be useful to our customer base. We would be happy to include your App on all our devices “


Feel free to phone me ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

My office is in Hyde Park ( Saki Vihar Road )


With regards

hemen  Parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

PS:

You can also find our App at




No comments:

Post a Comment