Friday, 5 August 2011

Re: Download PDF link


Dear Hemenji & Mr Shuklendu,

Good Afternoon.   Requesting you to kindly let us know your plan for the availability of  the upload PDF link on your customize resume website please.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Team SiteonMobile <siteonmobile@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot Hemenji for the quick update.

Sure!! next time when Mr Prith Banerjee comes to Bombay we will keep you informed.


Thanks & Regards
Revathi

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Revathi



This has ref to your SMS and subsequent telecom yesterday

As mentioned, we are running slightly behind schedule in our current project of uploading “ Is this Your Resume ? “ page on our website

Hardik expects to finish writing this script by today evening. If he does, then tomorrow he will attend to “ Download PDF “ link – which, according to Shuklendu, will not take much time

In the meantime, I read with considerable interest, an article by Mr Prith Banerjee ( Chief – HP Labs ) in the June issue of DIGIT magazine ( pg 50 )

I was very impressed with his clarity of vision and of the “ Shape of things to come “

I would very much like to meet Mr Banerjee when he happens to be in Mumbai next ( now, at 78 , I avoid travelling if I can ! )

I would like to share with him my thoughts on :

Ø JAM – Job Alerts on Mobile – smart phone  icons instead of SMS ( but still a PULL application )

Ø JAB – Job Alerts Broadcast – ( a PUSH application which will deliver a matching job on mobile, as soon as a recruiter posts that job on a jobsite )

Ø RAM – Resume Alert on Mobile – ( delivering on recruiters’ mobiles, all resumes matching his posted job advt / resume-preference –PULL )

Ø RAB – Resume Alert Broadcast – ( PUSH delivery of any matching resume as soon as such a resume gets posted on jobsite )


Almost 6 years ago, I had given a live demo of RAM to Mr Manoj Dawne – Area Manager of Airtel-Mumbai

My son Nirmit and his team regularly conduct interviews of candidates acoss India- using either SKYPE or Video-Conferencing equipment installed in our office.

Soon, this will happen on smart phones ! And I am convinced that when a recruiter gets on his mobile, a RAM of a matching candidate, he would like a preliminary – but video – discussion at once to be able to decide whether to call that candidate for a face to face interview or not.

Recruiters are under tremendous pressure to find competent candidates – and fast.

And imagine the shock / surprise of that candidate !

He posts his resume on CustomizeResume and within minutes, recruiters are phoning him from their smart phones and conducting video interviews ! Enough to start a viral buzz.

This could well be the “ Ultimate Instantness “ in the business of “ Online Recruitment “ !

With regards

Hemen parekh



No comments:

Post a Comment