Friday, 19 August 2011

Maintenance Schedule


Shuklendu / Nitin



I hope Hardik has been able to prepare one

When can I see a copy ?

In the meantime, I find that the counters ( No of Jobs / No of Employers ) are showing increases for the last 2 days – which means, RSS feeds have re-started

At our end, Kailas has gradually stepped up dispatch of promo emails

As a result, over the last 3 days, no of visits have gone up from 95 to 105 to 146 ( yesterday ).

He will try to push many more emails today – and over the week-end – so that the upward trend keeps up

For the past 30 days, the no of visits came down from 9000 ( previous 30 days ), to about 5000 !

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment