Tuesday, 8 February 2011

RE: Application for the post of Safety Officer as Fresher


Dear Kartik

Thank you for writing.

As soon as your result is out, I suggest that you register on our website  www.CustomizeResume.com  . All our services are FREE

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: kartik achary [mailto:kartik_ga@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:09 AM
To: reply@recruitguru.com
Subject: Application for the post of Safety Officer as Fresher

My name is Kartik G Achary.I have just completed my Diploma in FIre & Safety Through NIFE INDIA .Now am waiting for my Results & Certificates.
                   I am looking for the post of Safety Officer as i am an fresher if there is any Position open and if i am suitable to apply kindly revert to me.
                  As i am waiting for my result,I carry the Provision Certificate from the Institute where i have completed Fire & Safety Course.


No comments:

Post a Comment