Thursday, 17 February 2011

Job Alert on Mobile


Dear  Sumeet  /  Pradeep

Below find copy of my email to Mr.Bhargava, a few days back.

Since I am not sure whether he received it or not, I am marking this for your information.

With regards

hemen  parekh




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 Dear Mr. Bhargava

It was nice to watch “ Lessons in Marketing Excellence “ program on CNBC TV 18, last evening.

If I am not mistaken, the theme was :

“ Internet Usage on Mobile Phones  -  Looking for Disruptive Mobile Applications :

Winning team Bazinga showed a slide on “ Job Hunting “ as one such application.

I have worked on this application for over 6 years, starting with the launch of  www.World-Wide-Jobs.com
on 25 Jan.2005 [ now shut down ], and currently on


                                                www.CustomizeResume.com


At the age of 78, if I think that my “ Job Alert on Mobile – JAM “ would revolutionize “ Online Recruitment Industry “[ read , Naukri, MonsterIndia, TimesJobs etc. ], I may be excused for the hyperbole.

I am already discussing the possibility of launching “ Job Alert Channel “ with DTH operators.

If you see any possibility of working together, feel free to phone me at Mumbai – 98,67,55,08,08

With regards

hemen  parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com        [ Res ]



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


PS:

In search engines, if you type   Increase  Your  ARPU  [ without commas ], you will find our website ranked :


Yahoo  ……..  1 /  774,000

Bing  ………..   1 /  97,900

Google  …….  3  /  510,000



No comments:

Post a Comment