Wednesday, 10 November 2010

India's m-content debut impressive at WSA


Dear Mr.Manzar

I read with interest, your above-mentioned article in MINT ( Nov.08,2010 )

You mention that

Ø  India sent 8 nominations of which, 4 got selected as winners

Ø  Developing countries sent entries pertaining to governance, livelihood and environment

I have instituted ( cannot say, “ developed “ ), a “ Mobile Application “ whose mission is

                                            Jobs  for  All  =  Peace on  Earth

Being 77 years of age, I may not be around to see my mission fulfilled, but I have no doubt some others will carry on.

How this m-application will impact the lives of hundreds of millions of jobseekers in remote regions of India can be seen at

                                                 www.CustomizeResume.com

If you need any clarification, feel free to write ( hcp@RecruitGuru.com ) or phone ( O ) 91-22-670,70,360 ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

With regards

hemen  Parekh






No comments:

Post a Comment