Tuesday, 2 November 2010

A Common Cause ?


Mr.Prakash Prabhu

Atyati  Technologies

Bangalore


Dear Mr. Prabhu

In Economics Times ( Oct.29,2010 ), I I read with interest, your interview -  “ A tech boost for rural India

In my own small way, I am trying to do something along these very lines .

My own mission is to try to reach “ job-related information “ to millions of young jobseekers in rural India.

Today, in the absence of PC/Internet connection, these millions cannot access job-portals.

But most of them have low-end / non-GPRS mobile phones.

My goal is to deliver to them job-related info on their mobiles.

This process is explained at my website www.CustomizeResume.com

Please read , “ Who will benefit most from JAM ? “

With regards

hemen  Parekh

Ph : ( Mumbai ) 670,70,360  /  ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment