Saturday, 16 October 2010

Remembering You after 5 years


Dear Mr.Kell

In March 2005, we exchanged a few emails.

At that time you made some very useful suggestions re my newly launched website, www.World-Wide-Jobs.com  ( closed since then ).

I kept those suggestions in mind while launching my new website ( www.CustomizeResume.com ), about a year back. Of course, I may have made some new mistakes !

But my commitment to take job-related info to millions of jobseekers living in remote parts of India, remains.

Whereas, in March 2005, there were only 40 million mobile subscribers in India ( and growing at 2 million per month ), today there are over 670 million mobile subscribers and that figure is growing at 15 million per month !

Of these, 600 millions have neither an internet connection nor a GPRS enabled mobile.

But thru use of “ Tasklet “ technology developed by HP Labs-India ( www.SiteOnMobile.com ), I hope to be able to deliver  job-alerts  to these millions.

I welcome your valuable comments

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment