Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Innovation for 38 million jobseekers


Dear Pankaj Pachauri

Most evenings I watch your program on NDTV Profit.Thru this program, I believe, you are creating an awareness about major issues facing our country.
One of the issues that you recently touched upon was jobs.You mentioned that some 73 % of internet users use it to access job-related info.
But you also commented upon very poor penetration of internet in small towns.
This implies that millions of young - and quite often , qualified- Indians have no access to job-sites ! Just no info on lakhs of jobs available.

They suffer from a lack of " level playing field " vis-a-vis their city-cousins when it comes to job-related info.

But, I believe, I have attempted to solve this problem thru a service called " Job Alert on Mobile - JAM " on our website www.CustomizeResume.com

I request you to spare a few minutes of your time to visit my website.

Feel free to phone me (M) 98,67,55,08,08 / 022-670,70,360

If desired, I will be happy to come over and explain in person.

with regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment