Monday, 18 October 2010

FW: Quotation for 3 lacs bulk sms


Alex

Pl compare this with the bulk sms software available at sendgroupsms.com
hcp


From: Sana Khan [mailto:sana.khan@160by2.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 10:44 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: Rashmi Tiwari
Subject: Quotation for 3 lacs bulk sms

Dear Mr.Parikh,

I received your mail and would like to thank you for the same.

You had enquired regarding "Promotional SMS Campaign", so I would like to suggest you that you must take our pack or 3,00,00 lacs sms @ 4 paise/sms. As we are giving you our MS.Plug-in Software (free), through which you can send 3,00,00 lacs customised sms at one single click. I had also attached our Ms.Plug-in software presentation for your reference. Please go through it.

Awaiting for your early & Positive Response.



--
Thanks & Regards,

Sana Khan,
Online Sales Executive.

SMSCountry Networks Pvt. Ltd
#501, 5th Floor, Janki Center,
Shah Industrial Estate, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West),
Mumbai - 400053.

Mobile : 91-8087182481
Email : sana.khan@160by2.com


No comments:

Post a Comment