Wednesday, 4 August 2010

How JAM should work


Dear Revathi

                        JAM = Job Alert On Mobile

I have read the emails exchanged between you and Rohan.

I hope Rohan is well enough to talk to you in 2/3 days.

In the meantime , I attach:

Ø Annex A :    Delivering a TV-like experience

Ø Annex B :    How to convert “Non-Consumers“ into
                     “Consumers” by simplifying PULL SMS

Ø Annex C :    Typical Job-Alert page as it would appear
                      on CustomizeResume.com as also on the
                      mobile screen of user

Ø  Annex D :    A page on CustomizeResume.com which
                       explains the working of JAM


You may also want to look-up


This is an incomplete display of our earlier attempt to deliver JAM thru   www.World-Wide-Jobs.com

Below you will find a graphical presentation of JAM at


All of this was in 2004.

But in 2010, we must ensure that pulling job-alerts on mobile and “Applying Online “ directly from the mobile ( absolutely essential ), is as simple as using a TV Remote !

Our long term goal should be to enable users to pull job-alerts onto their TV screens and then “Apply Online” using their TV remotes. It is only a matter of time before each TV has its own IP address.

I believe TATA-SKY ( DTH ), are already having a JOB-CHANNEL ( in partnership with a job-portal ).But the job-advts that get delivered are not “ tailor-made ” for the viewer nor is there any provision to “Apply Online” using a remote. If we succeed in this, all other DTH Operators would want to partner with SiteOnMobile / CustomizeResume.

If you are in general agreement with my approach, I wonder if someone from your team could visit us for working out a Road-Map.

Feel free to phone me on ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

                                      ( O ) o22-670,70,360

With regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


           


No comments:

Post a Comment