Tuesday, 22 June 2010

cliff arnall


Cliff Arnall ( a former Cardiff University lecturer ) says :

Ø   Work less and spend more time with people you love.

Ø   People should not be asking: “ How much do I earn ? “ but “ How happy am I ? “


He has even formulated an equation for happiness as follows:

Happiness = O + ( N * S ) + Cpm / T + He

where

O        =    Outdoors

N        =    Nature

S        =    Social Interaction

Cpm   =    Childhood Summer Memories

T        =    Temperature

He      =    Holiday Excitement

I suspect that for a great number of jobless people all over

the world , the most relevant equation right now, would be :

H  (  happiness  )  =  J  (  Job  )   =  M  ( for myself  )

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth




No comments:

Post a Comment