Thursday, 1 April 2010

FW: Greetings From Poddar


From: op1510@vsnl.net [mailto:op1510@vsnl.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:53 AM
To: contact@3pconsultants.co.in; nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in; hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Greetings From Poddar
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential

Confidential


Good Morning Mr. Parekh   ,

Greetings from Poddar  !!

I am looking for professional change.

Brief info about me :

Mechanical Engineer by profession .  

I was associated with following organizations and held various responsible positions :

§  ELB-Schliff WZM GmbH                                       : Germany ( Country Head : Business Dev.)
§  EMAG GVS GmbH                                               : Germany ( Director :Operations  Pune Office )
§  SPINNER Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik GmbH          : Germany ( General Manager : Indian Operations )
§  K.R.Pfiffner AG                                                   : Switzerland ( Manager : Business Development )
§  St.Gallens University                                          : Switzerland ( Associated for Project On “ Distribution & Marketing Of Machine Tools In Asian Countries “ )
§  Ex-Cell-O GmbH                                                 : Germany & Ex-Cell-O Corporation USA. ( Head : Proposal + Estimation )

I have 24 X years of experience in various disciplines of machine tools i.e.

§  Design
§  Process Selection
§  Technical Sales
§  Designing Turn-Key Solutions etc.

I have had worked on more than 200 projects of selections of machine tools / cutting processes / technologies etc during these associations.

I have , also , experience + exposure on :

§  Deciding Entry Strategy for European Companies in India
§  Formation Of Companies
§  Setting up Operations in India
§  Deciding Business Strategy
§  Location Analysis
§  Market Analysis
§  Machine Tool Marketing
§  Technical Sales
§  Machine Tool End User’s Structure in India
§  Setting Up Marketing + Distributor Network i.e.
§  selection of dealers /
§  marketing re-structuring /
§  setting up effective sales network / after sales network ( service )
§  Business Development  
§  Protection Of Intellectual Property i.e. Registration of Patents / Trade Marks / Designs

Before going to St. Gallens University , I was speaking / making Presentations / Seminars on various aspects of Machine Tools and Cutting Technologies i.e.

§  High Speed Machining
§  High Performance Machining
§  Precision Machining
§  Hard Turning
§  Five Axes Machining
§  How to Select Machines & Decide On Specifications
§  HSK Tool Holders
§  Machine Accuracies : Different Standards Different Meanings
§  Process Capability / Machine Capability
§  CMM : It’s Effect On Manufacturing Tolerances

I was , also , making Presentations on :

§  Time Management
§  Motivations : How To Motivate People
§  Stress Management
§  Human Behaviors & It’s Impact On Productivity
§  Business Success Strategies
§  Entrepreneurial Leadership
§  Innovation Strategies
§  New Business Models
§  Strategic Management
§  Smart Leader
§  Smart Manager
§  Sustainable Competitive Advantages
§  Personal Success
§  Bringing Change To Personality

I have tried to put things together in attached document CV ( CV will  give you brief insight / overview of my career.)

Objective of this communication :

I am contemplating professional change ( either direct employment or in capacity of Advisor / Consultant ) . I am looking for Senior Level Position / Responsibility to take charge on complete operations / setting up operations.

This makes me to explore employment possibilities with companies willing to set-up operations in India and having very serious business plans and commitments towards Indian market . I have been associate with German companies for long time , it has given me an opportunity to understand cross cultural differences , similarities and business expectations of German companies  .

I am located at Pune : place 140 km. south of Mumbai [Close proximity to Mumbai ]. Pune is highly industrialized place . It  is Automotive Hub . In addition to this , Pune has Machine Tool manufacturers , very high quality education system , Technical Universities , R+ D institutions and surrounded by Defence Establishments .

I am sure your office must be getting info from various International companies as regards how to set-up business in India.  I am sure there will be certain possibilities where my experience & exposure will become useful to German companies .

I will appreciate your co-operation.

Thanks for co-operation.


Best regards



Poddar
E-mail   : OP1510@vsnl.net
Handy   : +91-99 23 24 09 09



No comments:

Post a Comment