Monday, 24 August 2009

Help !


Dear  Ashish

I read about your interview in MINT  ( Aug. 20 )

Yesterday and day-before, I tried to send you an email. I wonder if you got it.

In your interview, you say :

“ Quite a few bright start-ups fail, as their promoters fail to create a buzz around them. Pluggd.In , on the other hand, talks only about a product or a technology.

Talking of ‘ technology ‘ , which job-portal can convert a plain text resume into 8 graphical / analytical  Profiles , automatically and within a matter of seconds of the jobseeker posting his resume ?

www.IndiaRecruiter.net is the only website anywhere in the World that can do this !

But still no buzz ! And I have no resources to advertise.

I need your help.

For any clarification , feel free to phone me on ( o ) 91-22-670,70,360  [ 9 am to 1 pm ] or on ( M ) o-98,67,55,08,08

You can see my own profile at  3P Consultants

With regards

Hemen Parekh


PS:

Within the next few months, I plan to launch  V 2.0 of our website which will enable a jobseeker to ‘ Customize ‘ his resume , with millions of unique ‘ permutations / combinations ‘.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment