Wednesday, 8 July 2009

JOB - DESCRIPTION GENOME


Dear Recruiter,
Job-Description Genome

On how many occasions ( for how many reasons ), do you need to write a job description ?

I could list only  8 reasons  at


I also listed 3 advantages.

What I did not mention is that any job-description which you will find at   Compose Job Descriptions,   carries an exhaustive paragraph on each of the following  “ Genes “ :

Ø  Task
Ø  Work Context
Ø  Tools & Technology
Ø  Job Zone
Ø  Knowledge
Ø  Interests
Ø  Skills
Ø  Work Styles
Ø  Abilities
Ø  Work Values
Ø  Work Activities
Ø  Related Occupations



To fetch thousands of Job-Descriptions, all you need is:

Visit   Compose  Job  Description – then go to,

Step 2: Enter Job Title / Designation

And you don’t even need to Register / Login!

Just fetch and download (-absolutely FREE), the entire







With Regards,

Hemen Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372

Click to unsubscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment