Thursday, 9 July 2009

I I T --- TOUR


Dear  Recruiter

Admission  to  I I T  ?

Pardon me, since I am not talking about any

Indian  Institute  of  Technology

Then again, what might interest you even more is


Where I I T stands for


- where admission is absolutely  FREE  and  Guaranteed  !

Even leading search-engines admit as much !


Search  Term  =   Interactive  Interview
Search Results as on   July  02,  2009  ( India  Pages )
Search  Engine
Results
Total  Results
Google
1
88,000
Yahoo
1
2,900,000
Bing ( MSN )
1
27,800

               
Obviously , search engines seem to have reached this conclusion after reading :







With regards

Hemen  Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372

To unsubscribe, click here.

PS:

Whereas you will find only onesample resume “ at IIT-Tour, you will find a drop-list of several hundred resumes at


To interactively interview these candidates,Register ( Free ).



No comments:

Post a Comment