Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 January 2015

RE: our meeting

Dear Sree


These days are OK with me

I do hope , you will join us on the afternoon of 14th to ,

>  Decide on what could be quickly - and commercially marketed , to make some money

>  Based on that firm up the priority in which to take up the development / revival of web sites and tools

>  Draw up a schedule/targets for completion  , based on the " Developer Resources " that you can allot exclusively for these projects

Please confirm

regards,

hcp





From: T Sreedhar [mailto:tsreedhar@tminetwork.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 4:05 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: our meeting

Dear Sir
Greetings of the season.
Would 13th and 14th be suitable for you ?
2 of my team members would be here for review with you.
Pl confirm your suitability.
sree


No comments:

Post a Comment