Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 5 October 2014

B2B is a Work - In - Progress


Shuklendu / Nitin,


Last week , Nitin suggested that I visit your office , either on Wednesday or on Thursday , for discussions / clarifications on pending items .

To ensure quick conclusions / decisions , I reproduce below , the various pending items , summarized from my various emails , during the past few weeks

As far as I can see , these should be taken up in the following order of priorities :


1.... Revising write-up of " Compose Message " page ( sent to you , a few minutes ago )

2.... Adding a drop-list of , " TYPE OF MESSAGE "............ in Compose Message page

3.... Revising REGISTRATION form to add below " Executive Name " field , a drop-list which reads ,

       I am interested in / responsible for :

       *   Buying .............................. ( )
       *   Selling................................( )
       *   Marketing........................... ( )
       *   Outsourcing........................ ( )
       *   Alliances / Collaborations...... ( )
       *   Business Development......... (  )

     There should be provision for the visitor for multiple selections

     ( My email dt 29 Sept 2014 )

4... Blast Message - Industry wise ( U/I sent to you )

5... Blast Message - City wise        ( U/I sent to you )

6... Hoarding of the World ( shall we rename this , " World-Wide-Wall " , like a Facebook Wall ? )

7... Message Search

8... Email to Your Friend


Then , there are some LOW PRIORITY items , such as :

9... Revising " Corpo Email Id Correction " tool ( see my email dt 24 Aug 2014 )

10... " View page in a language of your choice " - Auto Translation of web pages ( My email dt 26 June 2014 )

11... Linking-up with Directory of Indian Companies ( My email of 04 Sept 2014 )

12..  Anything else that I do not recollect right now

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I would request you to thoroughly study my various emails  on these items and keep ready , your questions / doubts / suggestions , so that we may finalize the issues while I am there

If we manage to reach conclusions during our meeting , I expect Nitin / Satish to be able to give TARGET DATES by coming Saturday

hcp  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment