Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Thank You


Dear Mr Rayudu


Thank you for registering on,




I am sure , you must have received email informing you that your Account has been credited with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails

I expect that you will soon compose your Marketing Message ( on " Compose Message " page  )

When done , phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 ) so that I may " Approve " it , immediately

While blasting ( at " Blast Message - Corporate " page ) , I suggest you select , for INDUSTRY ,


>   Chemicals / Plastics / Polymers

>   Bio Technology & Life Science

>   Pharma / Bulk Drugs / Intermediates / Formulations 


considering that your main products are " Bio Chemical Compounds "

Wishing you all luck in finding new customers.


with regards ,

hemen  parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment