Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 August 2014

WELCOME


Scan Technologies

----------------------

Dear  Savita  ,



Welcome  !


Recently you registered as a Subscriber on our portal ,




If there are any questions re our services , do not hesitate to call me on 0-98,67,55,08,08


Of course , for experiencing it fully , you need to make a small ( Just Rs 500/- ) online payment from,



In our online database , there could well be , 10,000Mumbai - based  Companies, which are your Potential Customers

Using B2B , you could offer your service to all of them , in a matter of minutes !

Only make sure that when you COMPOSE  MESSAGE , you clearly mention at the bottom of the message , your full contact details, such as :

Your Name / Mobile No / Email Id etc

with regards,

hemen parekh

PS :

Using B2B ,

*  A Chennai - based subscriber managed to lease-out his office building in 4 days

*  A Delhi - based NGO , managed to get his Conference , oversubscribed with participants , in 10 days



No comments:

Post a Comment