Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Re: B2BMessageBlaster


Nitin
Pl delete the line re Free service
Also re Chambers of Commerce , rewrite :

" You can also send your Marketing Messages , to 8,000 + Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 Cities around the World "

Rest is ok

Pl carry out these changes on Top Priority

hcp
Sent from my iPad

On 06-Aug-2014, at 2:40 pm, Nitin Ruge <nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Please find below requested details.

1.       Login Credentials  TIC – Gopinath

UserName:         gopirs@gmail.com
Pwd :                     thul1953

2.       Covering letter Message


Dear Friend,
You are receiving the following Marketing Message, courtesy of www.B2BmessageBlaster.com
Do promote your own products/services, by registering as a subscriber on our site
For the moment, you can send your Marketing Message to more than 226,000 Indian Companies
Before long, you will also be able to email your messages to chambers of Commerce, located in 26,000+ cities of the World.
Our Message Emailing Service is ABSOLUTELY FREE
Stop Advertising/Start Marketing
Register TO-DAY on B2B
For responding/further enquiry, just select REPLY in outlook and type out your message.
We will deliver your response to Sender


Hemen Parekh



Regards,

Nitin Ruge


No comments:

Post a Comment