Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 7 August 2014

FW: Your Suggestions Implemented


Nitin,


As suggested by you last evening , I will now visit you next Monday morning for discussions

In light of this change , I would appreciate if you can phone up Dr Rana today morning and understand what he suggests

For monday , pl keep ready TARGET COMPLETION DATES for all the Value-Addition pages

hcp



PS:

Can you pl send me email Ids / Person names of the following companies which registered on B2B during last 15 days :

>  Multi pack Plast

>  Superb Products

>  Scan Technologies

> Aakar Packart


I would like to write to them and urge them to Re-Charge their accounts

As far as the " COVERING LETTER ' ( to each blasted message ) is concerned , I hope the revised one has been uploaded

hcp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cc:  Shuklendu,

Yesterday's campaigns  ( 11 by Gopinath and 5 by Aqua ) have got combined in Netcore Dashboard

I was under the impression that , based on documentation that Kaushik ( Netcore ) had promised to send you , we would have all statistics / analytics , CAMPAIGN-WISE



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 12:10 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: FW: Your Suggestions Implemented

Nitin

We will phone Dr Rana when I am in your office tomorrow morning

hcp


From: Dr. Sanjay Rana [mailto:sanjay@worldaquacongress.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:59 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; Praggya Sharmaa
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge
Subject: Re: Your Suggestions Implemented

Kindly ask him to call me sometime and I will explain the problems. As an example there is no option to send campaign to all the cities in a particular country. One has to select single city at one time and then blast the message, and then come back again for another city. This makes it very time consuming. He can call me at 9811168288

Regards

Sanjay

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 11:42 AM
Subject: RE: FYI: Your Suggestions Implemented

Dear  Dr  Rana

I will have my colleagues in Tech Team , examine re page refresh time and revert

Thanks for bringing to our notice

regards,

hemen


From: Dr. Sanjay Rana [mailto:sanjay@worldaquacongress.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:15 AM
To: Praggya Sharmaa; hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Re: FYI: Your Suggestions Implemented

Dear Mr Parekh

Thanks for implementing the suggestions.

Another feature which needs correction is page getting refresh while we select company names by checking boxes. The page gets refreshed at a regular interval which results in huge time wastage in selection of companies, as every time list starts a A again.

Regards

Dr. Sanjay Rana
Chairman
Aqua Foundation
New Delhi (India)
Phone: +91-11-41318030
Mobile: +91-9811168288
www.aquafoundation.in

Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:54 AM
Subject: FYI: Your Suggestions Implemented


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 30 July 2014 09:49
To: praggya@aquafoundation.in
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge
Subject: Your Suggestions Implemented

Dear Praggya / Sanjay,


During our telecon on 22nd , Sanjay suggested :

>   Some indication that processing is going on , when you refresh the " Blast Message " page , after selection of each search parameter

>   An indication of how many emails are still remaining to your credit , as you continue blasting

I am happy to inform you that we have implemented both of your excellent suggestions , last evening

I appreciate your feedback and hope that you will continue to send in further suggestions that will help us serve you better

I do hope , you had good response to your seminar


regards ,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment