Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 August 2014

FW: PLEASE EXPLAIN


Shuklendu

I talked to Mr Guhya and explained working of B2B

It seems , earlier , some Email Marketers , have offered to email his message to lakhs of Companies @ 1 paise each !

I have explained where we score over them

He felt 20 paise/email was high

He wanted to get 100 free emails first , to try out , before committing

Earlier , one Mr Altaf had the same request

It seems , when we launch FREE LISTING-cum-REGISTRATION , with 1000 free emails , we can expect a lot of such " Doubting Thomases " to sign up

I hope Nitin / Sachin are on track to show me on 29th , using Teamviewer

hcp


From: EL-DIGI SYSTEMS P. LTD. [mailto:eldigi@vsnl.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 12:17 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: PLEASE EXPLAIN

We couldn't understand your purpose to mail us this add.

Are you advising recruiter Or helping marketing ?

- A.P.GUHYA, Director;  Mob. 08080330141
  EL-DIGI SYSTEMS P. Ltd. MUMBAI
  Phone: 022- 25782616, 40111190

No comments:

Post a Comment